GP4P parking system Variant
Parking system - GPP Variant
The GP4P parking system Variant is a variable system for the collection of parking fees. In the year 2013, the parking system Variant went through significant innovation, the older model of GP3P was replaced by a new system, GP4P. The main difference between these types of systems, GP3P and GP4P, consists in the used communication technology. For communication, the RS-422 serial communication standard is used in the older type of the GP3P system. The network communication via TCP/IP is used in the innovated version of GP4P.
The parking system modularity allows to implement a wide range of variable projects that are based exactly on customers‘ requirements and needs. GP4P offers a solution for a car park of any size – from small parking areas to large car parks with intensive operation that are used by many thousands of vehicles every day (commercial car parks, airports, shopping centres). Due to its features, GP4P provides both the operators and the customers with high user comfort. The car park operation can be organized via several different types of parking cards.
- short-term parking card – a card for a single entry and exit when the time of parking is not limited
- congress parking card – a card for a repeated entry and exit when the time of parking is limited by the time of card validity
- long-term parking card – a card for a repeated entry and exit when the time of parking is limited by the time of card validity and the card is issued in a specific name
- parking cheque – a prepaid card for a single or multiple entry and exit that is valid until the credit has been used up
Documents for download
- GP4M - automatic pay station
- GP4T - entry and exit terminal
- GP4B - automatic parking barrier
- GP4P - parking system Variant (brochure)
- GP4P - parking system Variant