Recent events and news
GREEN Center at the most significant trade fairs
22. 2. 2016 – GREEN Center is planning to participate in a number of significant international trade fairs during the years 2016 – 2018.
During the next three years, the GREEN Center company will participate in the most significant international trade fairs whose focus complies with the company main business activity – parking and access systems. The GREEN Center products will generally be presented at seven trade fairs – five in Poland and two in the Netherlands. We will be happy to welcome you at the exposition of our products at the following prestigious events:
1. Intertraffic Amsterdam 2016 (Amsterdam, the Netherlands),
2. Securex 2016 (Poznan, Poland),
3. AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA 2016 (Kielce, Poland),
4. BUDMA 2017 (Poznan, Poland),
5. AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA 2017 (Kielce, Poland),
6. Intertraffic Amsterdam 2018 (Amsterdam, the Netherlands),
7. Securex 2018 (Poznan, Poland).
The purpose of the company participation in international trade fairs is to support its export activities which will allow us further development, mainly in the area of new products, as well as the innovation of existing products.
The participation in the above international trade fairs as well as associated activities will be carried out within the project “Support of the export of parking systems and related systems within the European and world market“. Costs of some operations of this project will be partly reimbursed from the financial resources provided by the European Union.